Retail development has always been an important part of our business and we have been involved in numerous ‘High Street’ infill developments including:
- 9/11 Station Square, Harrogate – purchased for Bramall & Ogden who carried out major refurbishment.
Let to Gymboree UK Ltd.
- 93/95 Westborough, Scarborough – purchased for Bramall & Ogden who carried outredevelopment.
Let to Halifax Plc.
- 8-24 High Street, Sheffield – site assembly, which included buying in of seven interests, on behalf of Norwich Union who carried out £4m redevelopment which was fully pre-let to Boots, HMV and McDonalds.
- 16 Clumber Street, Nottingham – purchased for J Leon & Co who carried out a major refurbishment.
Let to Kensington Freak.
- 21-23 Bridlesmith Gate, Nottingham – purchased for Jema Property Fund who with Baltic Plc carried out a redevelopment which was fully pre-let to Jigsaw and Muji.
- Division Street/Cambridge Street, Sheffield – major development by Langley Estates and J F Finnegan.
Let to J D Wetherspoon, Whitbread Plc, ASK Restaurants and AF Blakemore and Sons Ltd.
- 20-32 Fargate, Sheffield – major reconfiguration of existing ownership by LaSalle Investment Management with lettings including; Clinton Cards, Electronics Boutique and Thorntons.
- 49-63 Fargate, Sheffield – acted for Hermes Property Unit Trust in respect of a major prime retail development including site assembly and arranging lettings
to H & M and HSBC.
In addition we carried out the site purchase and lettings on behalf of Gracemount Developments in respect of Drakehouse Retail Park, a 250,000 sq. ft. scheme adjacent to Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre, which was funded by Norwich Union.